Grocery products in Les Ménuires at Mauricette
It’s always the right time to visit Mauricette in the Sky. Even if you don’t have a particular reason to come, you’re sure to enjoy a good time at this bar and grocery in Les Ménuires.
- While others are still fast asleep in the morning stillness, you can take a seat at the bar to enjoy a coffee and a freshly baked croissant, unless you’d like some other deliciously flaky pastry instead? No need to worry, there’s always tomorrow.
- Setting off for a stunning day on the slopes of Les Trois Vallées and you’re in the mood for a delicious picnic? Make your way to Mauricette in the Sky for a selection of local cheeses, charcuterie and a home-made sandwich. With a few pieces of fruit and sweet treats made by our pastry chef, you’ll find everything you need.
- You’re back in the middle of the afternoon after an exhausting day of skiing and you’re feeling hungry. The home-made pizzas and sandwiches at the gourmet bar and grocery will perk you up, whether you decide to eat in or take away so that you can enjoy them from the comfort of your home in Les Ménuires.
- It’s tea time: home-made pastries, crêpes and waffles from Mauricette in the Sky are the perfect treat for parents and children alike. In winter, they’re best enjoyed with a hot chocolate, made just for you!
- Fancy an apéritif? The bar and grocery is the perfect place to meet up with friends for a bottle of wine and some delicious nibbles, whether they’re from Mauricette in the Sky’s aisles or prepared in the kitchen. Enjoy its relaxed and welcoming feel with its dining tables and stand-up tables on the terrace.
- This evening, you’re in the mood for a proper raclette; the bar and grocery has a range of quality regional products and wines from Savoie and further afield. The whole family will be only too keen to sit down to this unmissable meal during their holiday in the mountains. And you simply have to come back for some cheese to try the legendary Savoyard fondue.
- As you shop in store, treat yourself to delicious pasta by the kilo and a jar of home-made jam: ideal to give as a gift or to keep for yourself. At Mauricette in the Sky, everything looks good.
- With the Christmas holidays fast approaching, the bar and grocery has chosen some fantastic caviar and wines, including Château Haut-Brion (Graves) and Montrachet (Côte de Beaune), and traditional panettones all the way from Italy. It’s a delicious prospect: this year, your Christmas meal in Les Ménuires is sure to be exquisite.
At Mauricette, products are fresh, seasonal and local, wherever possible. We carefully choose dry goods, jars and preserves to provide a quality range of fine foods.
Our premium brands include
- Refuge de Marie Louise
- La Cambuse
- Terre Bormane
- Mas des Agaves
- 18:1 Alexis Munoz
- Olio di serra
- Kusmi tea
- Bam tea
- La fruitière de Chambéry
- Peguet Savoie Salaisons
- Maison M
- Moulin du Calanquet
- Illy café